MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-17

1. 16,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6903
    I am honestly surprised by the lack of commentary around MRC FID on its anode developments, with only 8 weeks left in the QTR where they expect to announce a deal with Mitsubishi and step forward with its developments of anode materials that has had US$25mil already invested, am I the only MRC shareholder who is interested in MRC's battery developments.

We also have no commentary on Munglinup. The company provided the additional reports to the EPA, who very quickly responded for a request for additional information, MRC expects to relodge the information this QTR and be provide the final EPA approval in the December QTR.

You only need to look at MRC's peer RNU, who has a MC of around $450mil (9x Higher than MRC MC) of the level of interest from Australian investors for companies who can supply the international battery market. Both MRC and RNU are awaiting on their final government approvals. I am amazed that no one really talks about MRC's Australian project, or its fully operating European graphite mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.