MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ohhhhh that is GA from me. Nice find.Nothing has made sense so...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Ohhhhh that is GA from me. Nice find.

Nothing has made sense so far on why all the nonsense posting. This is the first lead that makes some sense to all the rubbish posting. Is there anymore details that you can see on the case? So does this guess assume Mark has control of the trust and investment, therefore controls selling? And Joseph is a beneficiary? And thinks he has some say to stop the selling as it is not in the best interest of the trust?

Where there is smoke, there's fire.

Very continual drip feed of supply around 9c. I bet Joseph hates that. Plus I bet Joseph would want the selling to stop before the Q3 phase 1 FID that is expected.

And agree on your earlier points. No point in marketing. I would just love to see the company knock off committed deliverables. I assume there might be the odd delay or two but hopefully delivered in a reasonable timeframe. If we get all the items committed to in the Mitsub MOU, then we are onto a winner.

I wonder if we are onto a DW8 style of SP move. Bad comparison in terms of company fundamentals. But Dec '20, Jan and Feb, they were held back by about 85mil option selling. Then bang, quick move before the hype then tailed off. Might happen here, difference being, that we should hold onto a much higher and deserved market cap in my opinion.

Changing my sentiment back to buy. Even in this market, I think this is one of the few worth accumulating at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.