BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Good point flashgrains.The shifts out there can't run into the...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1351
    Good point flashgrains.
    The shifts out there can't run into the night due to OHS issues. DD holes are also slow over these depths. The labs stretched out results too.
    I am not disagreeing with you; just explaining the dynamics at play to set the scene. Tom had the call on when to ask for results and perhaps his approach was to await a build up first? I am certain the intent was genuine because that is how Tom rolls. Spending time with him shows that as obvious. This year was the first time I did that in person.

Now we have a new approach so I am waiting to see what Peter does with this. I suspect wider drilling will commence using RAB and Aircore out in the east and north / south testing. The cash levels allows for this. Sam is at a road show in Melbourne at present and my call that "floor under price" has turned out accurate so far. I believe the work would be intense and that a new plan will emerge thanks to fresh eyes on the project.

I believe your point about the inertia on drill results was a factor dragging down confidence in the project. Tom was not one to "use the market" so he did not pull results early and talk up visible gold or big intercepts when they happened. Was that a mistake? I am a lowly analyst not a mining professional so I keep an open mind but it did appear as you state - a concern.

DYOR and best regards CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.