SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-41

1. 1,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    No idea what to expect in the upcoming quarterly.

SLR maintained guidance in the last quarterly so they would need to increase production above the 60,000 ounces from last quarter.

To meet the lower end of their 260,000 to 290,000 ounces they would want to produce closer to 70,000 ounces this quarter.

No idea re capex. Tank South capex should almost be done I would expect and a large chunk of Deflector as it transitions to South West.

Will be looking to see Sugar loaf production increase with the new permits that allow for higher mining and milling. It will need to start showing its capable of turning a profit.

Deflector should increase pruduction. If it meets expectations, then it will be a cash cow for the next two years.

Mt Monger has been disappointing for the last two years. Management need to confirm what their plans are in regards to restarting underground mining at Mt Belches i.e timeframes. With two underground mines there I can't see why they can't mine one while drilling the other. Shutting down both at the same time isn't a good idea. Further clarity on the start of Santa Fe would be appreciated along with drilling results from Flora Dora. If drilling results from Flora Dora are positive, then adding it into the Santa Fe mine plan could be extremely value accretive.

Two drags on cashflow will be the gold prepay which runs until Feb 23 and will suck out about $7 million in cash flow and the close out 15,000 ounces at $2,397.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5005/5005097-d8fc1ed312d5cf6edb6d470f1e942868.jpg

On the upside, going forward SLR has no hedging below $2700 and term deposits are earning 4% so their cash should be pulling in over $10 million in interest annually.

Not interested in dividends until SLR has an 8 year mine plan. Bellevue Gold (BGL) has the same market cap as SLR, even though BGL has debt and is not even in production. The market values long life mines at much higher multiples. With plenty of cash SLR needs to increase the visibility of its resources. BRB, on the condition its geology is sound, looks attractive on a value basis, but always a risk until it produces a reserve.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5005/5005095-ebb6389a57dec03ffc0c7a02b64d2412.jpg

I don't subscribe to the view that shareholders should sell if management doesn't perform. In that case the management should be replaced.

GLTA/IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.