BCI 2.13% 24.0¢ bci minerals limited

Appreciate your insight and comments Mac. It is great to have...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Appreciate your insight and comments Mac. It is great to have contributors such as yourself and others that add to this forum. Is is very exciting to watch a project such as this unfold before our eyes and as an investor to be a part of that process.

I think you look at the critical path for the whole project from the very beginning you could see how far we have come. It is a massive project and in a short time has gone from "maybe" it will happen to it "IS" going to happen.

Many milestones have been ticked off, it can be frustrating watching day by day but if we zoom out little it creates perspective of how we they have come.
    Creating costings in this environment must be very difficult, let alone getting something done with the tightness in the supply of labour.

I think most of us here understand that this could take a while, might cost a bit more etc etc.. but its hard to argue with the potential valuations of the company in the next 3-5 years.

For us we sit tight watch as the milestones come and go (albeit a little later than we hoped).

GLTAH - enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $692.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 24.0¢ $42.82K 178.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 93753 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 21720 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.