SPQ 18.2% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-186

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    Yes, that was my point @papstock and it was linked to the fundamental value I perceive SPQ is worth and as such is undervalued. Yes, I do use MC for a quick scan it is a very useful measure, but be aware of its limitations in spec stocks.

Misconceptions About Market Caps

Although it is used often to describe a company, the market cap does not measure the equity value of a company. Only a thorough analysis of a company's fundamentals can do that. It is inadequate to value a company because the market price on which it is based does not necessarily reflect how much a piece of the business is worth. Shares are often over- or undervalued by the market, meaning the market price determines only how much the market is willing to pay for its shares. Although it measures the cost of buying all of a company's shares, the market cap does not determine the amount the company would cost to acquire in a merger transaction. A better method of calculating the price of acquiring a business outright is the enterprise value. Source: Investopedia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $37.45K 3.978M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2647213 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1450000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.