SPQ 10.0% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

I was in the camp from the start that we wouldn't see results...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I was in the camp from the start that we wouldn't see results until close to the presentation, but the point that they cannot say anything that hasn't been released to market is true and particularly interesting considering what was said in the quarterly.

Why not go to the Noosa conference and talk about your Zinc? Drop in a little about your gold and then to close, you can drop a one liner that our recent drilling has revealed a text book porphyry potassium alteration. You won't need to go through any results or drill campaigns to get people talking that night.

We usually see a little bump.in the SP after these events as new buyers come in (particularly if there isn't much for sal and I think we tick that box rather well). We might see new interest on a zinc presentation alone, but why not get as much info out there across the broadest possible spectrum of interest to potential new investors, then relelease some results? Seems like a good way to maximise a solid re-rate and reduce the risk of a blow off top.

Now I may be completely wrong and often am, so as Murphy's Law usually has it, now I've put that opinion out there in the world we'll probably see an announcement in the morning Lol. In which case, you're all welcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $8.725K 868.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 612729 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 32637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.