SPQ 12.5% 0.7¢ superior resources limited

1suntzu,It is mentioned, report being compiled and released...

1. 5,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4161
    1suntzu,

It is mentioned, report being compiled and released soon.

Back abit, it was we are awaiting assays.

Change in what is said.

Yes it is true wealth does move from none patient to patient. Greed does it too.

Back when I started trading, in my twenties, I was impulsive and thought I'd get rich fast. I took many punts on a whim. I actually lost my entire portfolio then.

On greed. I bought a company called richfield. I was tipped in about a backdoor.

Anyways i bought 1m shares for 1c. 10k.

They went to $1.

Id made 1m. But I was greedy, I'd put in a sell just before close, but pulled it. After the Bell, they halted, the deal fell though and they went into admin.

I guess the message there is be happy with a good gain and don't be greedy. Looking back I was nuts not to be out around 90c.

A work colleague had 10m shares worth 10m. Properties that are now 1m, were 200k in 2000.

So a massive high and low from impulse and greed by a couple of us.

A broker once said to me, share. Take gains, let others have some. Ie you don't know top.

Take losses and let others have losses, cause you dont know bottom.

On patience. Cxo and deg holders from a few cents to plus $1 have waited for years and years.

Studying Warren buffet is well worth doing . And six sigma methodology in analysing combined.

Still there are no 100% sure bets because we have zero control over external matters.
    Last edited by mode1971: 01/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $84.45K 11.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5445685 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 120711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.