IBG 33.3% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

The US has made it a strategy to respond to Chinese economic...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    The US has made it a strategy to respond to Chinese economic influence by making sure they invest in projects that are strategic, such as IBG.. Greenland is especially important to them. If you look at what happened to GGG, it's pretty obvious they threw a monkey wrench into the rare earth mine that Chinese have invested in. They even stopped the Chinese from making an airport. So it seems the Greenlanders have sided with the USA over the Chinese. I have even noticed anti-Chinese sentiment from their public broadcaster. Anyway, i also found it interesting that Greenland was the first place Blinken travelled to after biden was elected. So, I would assume Greenland expects the USA to invest and develop the country so Greenland can achieve independence and not rely on handouts from Denmark. If the US is wasting their time, you could assume that Greenland will seek investment from other countries such as China, Russia, etc... look at Africa, for example... the Chinese pretty much own that place. The last thing they want is for the Chinese to gain influence again. IBG has the only mining project that has approvals and is ready to go...hence Why the EXIM bank is involved. I think it's pretty clear the US committed. So the US can't sit on it...additionally the US needs to secure supply of a critical metals

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.