CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Malcontent,
    The company has reported, both in writing in the Quarterly and verbally in the webinar, that the FN deal has resulted in “more than $10/t in savings”. It has also been pointed out (in writing in the quarterly and verbally) that these numbers have not yet been audited. I listened again to the webinar section you have misquoted and it is obvious that JW expects the audit will confirm his expectations.
    I am not, as you claim, making up the $10/t saving claim. I am simply using the number reported by the company.
    If the audit does not support this number, or if (as you are implying?) the company is lying, then I assume this will be a serious regulatory and legal problem. In any case, to say I am
    misleading the forum by discussing the number that the company has reported is absurd and manipulative.
    Not sure what the rest of your post is trying to say?
    C1 cash costs ARE coming down quarter on quarter.
    C1 cash costs HAVE significantly reduced (by more than $10/t coincidentally?) since the FN deal has been implemented?
    The good news is that, finally, we have reached agreement. I totally agree with you;
    ”If the ‘strategic acquisition’ was actually worthwhile then wouldn’t we see the C1 cash costs reduce after the deal was put into effect?”
    Yes, we would! And Yes, we have!
    Well done. You got there in the end! The FN deal has shown cost savings of more than $10/t as reported in the C1 cash costs and as described.
    C1 cash costs down. Iron ore up. Good times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.020(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $198.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 28.8¢ 26.5¢ $710.8K 2.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 530530 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 368107 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.