ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    You're not correct & you're not incorrect .... I think its taking a lot longer than anyone expected (hence the agro) & so its still early days but all the clues lead to the fact that management believe something lies beneath as we've gone from Coates - Bynoe - Lake Johnson to .... Medcalf fast tracked & now being the priority , plus Diamond drilling & now the first mention (to my knowledge) of an MRE . Raising capital seemingly overnight @Sweet FA discount in this market also indicates that ''others'' believe it too .

We are currently trading at a 30% discount to the CR based purely on Ausbil actions in what I would describe as ''forcibly'' winding down a position in a known low Vol stock (assholes) . Nothing to do with the Co's actions , so presents an ideal entry / top up for those who have done their research .

Coates requires more time & money spent on it than is warranted (at this stage) & a deal will be done with CXO in regard to Bynoe (DC's own words to that effect) , so that leaves Lake Johnson for us as a ''Company'' .... hence going intense .

The Li is there , to me its a question of tonnage / economics & i'm more interested in what the end goal is & try to pick up on language such as .... ''supplier to market'' .... ''MRE'' .... all encouraging signs thus far . Also , the multi bag post I.P.O days are over , this has become a long play , anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.