NAG 11.1% 1.0¢ nagambie resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-40

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Mogga, I presume when you say "some non holders actually make some valid points" you are are mainly referring to DBL and Punter. I was not referring to either of these gentlemen; my comments were purely aimed at Henryjack whose comments I found to be empty and completely unsubstantiated. I asked him for specifics and suggestions and he completely 'dropped the ball'.

As for DBL and Punter, I will have to simply accept what you are saying as I have had both on "ignore" for many years now. I do accept that both have been correct in their assessments of NAG's likely failure to gain PASS contracts but I don't blame NAG management for trying. I blame their lack of understanding of just how corrupt the landfill and construction industries are in Victoria (and elsewhere). But at least they tried.

You may wish to let me know via your posts whether DBL and/or Punter have become more balanced in their views of NAG's performance. Have they for instance offered any positive comments about NAG in the last year (which I believe to be outstanding in many areas). If they have become more balanced, I'll consider taking them off "ignore".

As an example, I quite happily read Jetblue's posts which are both positive and negative to the board's performance and therefore quite acceptable.

Finally Mogga, keep posting. Your work is both entertaining and informative. Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.28K 391.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 172274 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.