NAG 0.00% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

The Following Events are Inevitable imo over the shorter term.We...

1. 2,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    The Following Events are Inevitable imo over the shorter term.

We may not know the "timing" of when they will happen. Could be 1 month, 3 mths or 6 mths, but it now seems highly probable (I think inevitable) that:

1) The current 10 High Grade Intersections will grow in number & the current 2 C-Veins (C1 & C2) will grow in number - C3, C4, C5 etc.

2)That the "large overseas antimony-gold refiner" will at some point decide there is enough evidence to justify them implementing an Offtake Arrangement, after all they approach NAG about doing just that, so I think it's inevitable ... at some stage

3) That an Offtake Arrangement will set NAGs up to finance the the costs to produce the AuEq, with something like $30m Pre-Purchase, far more than the set up costs to get to production ($7-$8m in my estimation.)

4) That the large overseas antimony-gold refiner" will make this work in order to set up supply certainty for their refinery, so they want this to work as much as NAG does.

5) That Golden Camel & NAGs will merge within 6 mths imo, just because there are logical synergies to such a move (and benefits for us shareholders & their owners.)

6) That WG is part of a "Succession Plan" to allow MT to retire at some stage, once NAGs is on a firm footing, which makes sense for all concerned & obviously was always going to happen sometime - MTs retirement.

7) That Offtake will lead to Takeoff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 170000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.