SPQ 11.1% 1.0¢ superior resources limited

Huf, it also confirms what we suspected that the company was...

1. 4,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2635
    Huf, it also confirms what we suspected that the company was relying on the company contractors/consultants to do their bit as we suspected and left SPQ with little wriggle room, unfortunately. Add to that the JV arrangements, which had legal implications. It says a lot about the integrity of SPQ leadership in holding the course, despite the flack. It was not about secrets as one poster suggested. I would rather be in a company where tight lips don't sink ships.

At the moment I have a shed being constructed, its unbelievably, 3 months in for a 9m x12 m, but the getting tradesmen and supplies has been a nightmare in the bush. In my younger days I would have had it up in a week, not three months - too old now to do it and have to rely on others. On a much bigger scale, many companies are doing it tough getting labour and materials to satisfy customers. Timelines have been blown out, as well as costs. But all's well that ends well. We know where SPQ are headed and the other porphyries and nickel sulfides are being activated too. All good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $9.04K 903.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1229716 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4485422 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.