SPQ 0.00% 1.0¢ superior resources limited

I do believe the idea of a JV providing $ to avert a CR is...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I do believe the idea of a JV providing $ to avert a CR is misplaced and don't see this a likely outcome. A CR will likely happen independent of any JV and naturally we all want this to take place at much higher levels than today. The downrampers obviously want to see it at a lower level.

- Yes, if you are a hurry to sell, then the delay is frustrating but ASX listing rules don't allow you announce to shareholders the inner workings of the company while they are on their way produce a market sensitive result. Anyone following the discussions here closely enough can read between the lines that there are genuine (ultimately good) reasons for the delay. If you want to get something right, sometimes (actually, always) it just takes time. Releasing an incomplete picture might get a pump for a few hours on the trading day and then you'd back to where you started after the dump and with an increased loss of shareholder trust.

- Peter is working hard to build shareholder value and isn't here for any pumper and dumpers.

- SteamEngine will unlikely be a toll operation as the transport costs are too high, the hit on the NPV is too great.

- We are in the wet season now and costs are low as no exploration (drilling) activities are active. The current cash levels are sufficient for this period of defining what's needed to increase the EV.

- SPQ has an incredible tenement package which has kept expanding over recent months also (Having locked out the majors already) in this northern area of the Macquarie Arc, which in my view has a chance to become one of the next big new cu/ni/pge jurisdictions. Just imagine the nearology plays (That would run right down along the craten boundary to NSW) that will follow should this become reality.

- The supporters of SPQ know there is a good chance that we have a Cadia + Jumilar squeezed together here in a great part of the country, without any native title issues and with abundant clean energy supplies on the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90100 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.