MRC 0.00% 2.7¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-45

1. 15,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6846
    Hi Gammat,

I don't lie, I am not down 50%, I have been buying MRC since I first posted on the stock. If you buy over a long period you either get a lower or higher average depending on which way the SP is trending.

You have no connection to MRC, yet followed me over here to personally attack me.
    If you had conducted your own research, you will see I was a shareholder of your company and I have been calling out a certain few for false information for years, It turns out my research is much better than these so called well connected T40 shareholders and my calls have been very accurate.

Any investors I have spoken too about MRC, I have advised the biggest risk of the stock is MVC, which is correct. I have mentioned it on HC too, you only need to see his takeover panel action, IMO it was a deliberate attack on the company when you see he took up zero shares in the capital raising, I did have to laugh when 70% of the entitlement was taken up. even though the SP was well below the CR price, the amount MRC raised exceeded my expectations. Can you image how P off MVC would have been seeing that investors were willing to pay a premium to MRC rather than buy shares off him at a discount. Well it made my day.

Anyway Gammat, Just because you don't like the content I post, it doesn't mean the information is false. are you able to provide anything that I have lied about on MRC or any other thread? or is your ego getting in the way of you admitting my information is accurate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.