MRC 4.00% 2.4¢ mineral commodities ltd

The simple fact that you believe that MrC have a fight on their...

1. 3,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    The simple fact that you believe that MrC have a fight on their hands shows that the company has the potential for greatness.. and to believe that Caruso is the only one that can make that happen shows just how much you are living in the past and the logic of Caruso's massive sell down and blocking of the capital raise underwriting is just a petty petty power grab...

we have a lot in common to see the potential in the company, and if it were given a chance without the dummy spitting of ex-CEO's tanking the SP, will achieve 10x where we are, back to where we were before the power struggle..

so I am clear, I bought into this company only 6 months ago, and the politics has nothing to do with my decision.. I don't care who the CEO is, or for that matter who the board are. as long as they are making decisions as they are to mine the inland strands and value add and develop the company into a better asset than it was the week before and the week before that..

their direction shows that to me.. I am happy with my choice to invest. The bunch of bay sayers who want to live in the past are just a bunch of annoying noise that benefits no one, but themselves and their god... Caruso, to create more trouble for the potential of this company..

go and kick the cat or something, get over your little petty tantrum and let the investors talk about fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $3.897K 162.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 413845 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 51451 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ 97250
Last updated 14.14pm 07/05/2024 ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.