APC 0.00% 0.1¢ australian potash limited

turn out the lights and lock the door behind you when you leave...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    turn out the lights and lock the door behind you when you leave Shackleton !!! Sitting on a gold mine with Potash prices solid, yet for the past year (more in actual fact), he has just sat there like a deer in the headlights. It will take a miracle for this recover and price action is clearly reflecting that. Many of these small caps have so much potential yet they are lead by CEO's and directors who are not up to it. I do believe in miracles yet they are rare. Shackleton and his team have destroyed shareholder wealth on market and via dilutive CR's where shareholders have continued to lose wealth trusting that the CEO and his team were capable. I'd say they will stick around and pay themselves a wage until the money is gone - they can't do another CR now - not a retail one anyway - the last one already proved they have no retail support so would be a waste of time. So the funding needs to come from somewhere else - a merge or partnership perhaps with a company that has management that know what they are doing - what's the point of owning 100% of an asset if you are incapable of executing. E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.