LOM 4.55% 6.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-57

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    The thing is, first, I’m a relative newbie compared to many holders here, I got caught up around the HOTYH time, but we know that story. There have been many reasons to quit since then, but we didn’t; now, if we’re not going to walk away . . . WHY? This is what keeps me going, keeps me interested: I have a high regard for SW ‘stewardship’, Miles gave him a ‘good rap’ in his AGM presentation and pointed out some initiatives introduced by SW at LOM that are now being copied by others in the industry, specific example, the downstream cutting and polishing deals that have seen substantial additional returns to Lucapa. Miles himself, is still singing from the same song sheet, insisting that LOM is “on the cusp” of a major discovery, and I have high hopes that he’s right, and he sees Merlin as a transformative acquisition for the company, plus, it seems the % agreement is in draft form prior to being signed off soon. We’re as good as debt free. What I’m saying is, if one wants to continue holding, as I do, why not live in the positively charged air emanating from Bagot Road, rather than sniff the fetid fumes offered by disgruntled ex-holders.
    Finally, silence is golden, they say, but I agree it’s not a good look; it does sometimes happen that there’s nothing to say today, and there’s a surfeit tomorrow. Who knows.
    OK! Let me have it.
    B22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $22.58K 360.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186345 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.