MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-2

1. 13,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Quite clear from this report that ramp up would have been lagging well below guidance even if BHP had accepted all the off spec material. Also quite clear that they’d have known quite clearly right through Feb and March that even if all the arsenic material was accepted that they were still no where near able to meet guidance.

To say as the CEO did that they did well despite a number of mechanical issues ignores that mechanical issues are exactly the issues fully within the companies control to prevent, or at least reduce to a rare disruption. That should be bread and butter to them.

This QR speaks to misled shareholders and to erroneous guidance that could not be met due to grossly woeful planning and/or extremely poor execution. Regardless of the arsenic.

As to the detail, nothing as to which mine the material was extracted from, and same as to the arsenic, and no elaboration at all. A total mushroom report.

But hey a nicely detailed and optimistic report on future exploration.

Won’t be following any of the key players in this saga into my future investments.

Goodbye MCR, goodbye **rielle, goodbye BOD and goodbye DS.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.