CZN 0.00% 1.0¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-30

1. 3,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    Yes in the last 12 to 18months the battery manufacturers have gone from using the NCM and NCA to pouring heaps into other technology such as LFP an the one mentioned by your goodself, there are many reasons why but the 2 most important reasons are 1: Safety an 2: Costs.

The huge amounts required to extract nickel and cobalt are at all time highs unless of course you mine in the Congo, these cost's will continue to climb higher in the future and therefore forcing the new money into other alternatives, I posted here well over 12 months ago about the new technology and car manufacturers such as BYD were at the forefront of these Battery's utilising the LFP flat battery tech...they have increased production by huge amounts and Tesla and other Car Manufacturers (dyor) are or will use the LFP technology, but one of the biggest reasons for BYD changing was Safety and they proved it with the research & development that other huge Conglomerates are starting to realise that the huge costs in using Nickel and Cobalt are not worth the risks when compared alongside the Safety benefits of LFP Technology's.

Yes Nickel and Cobalt will still be required as @prs has stated but these companies spruiking that their mines will be required for the EV Revolution are kidding themselves and taking shareholders for a very long ride if the technology of the battery compositions keep improving imo.redface.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $470 47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1111199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.