PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Hi Aceminer The Ann stated materials for shutdown...

1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4564
    Hi Aceminer
    The Ann stated materials for shutdown delivery/execution were hampered by weather events. You say you have worked in a mine before so you should know that all shutdowns are structured and scheduled around the mill reline. This shows to me that the trucks transporting the mill lifters was delayed and also probably the mills balls. You should know that a pallet of lifters weighs in the multiple tonnes and there are many pallets required to carry out a mill reline apart from the hydraulic equip brought in by the mill reliners (quite often coming in from the eastern states or in Panoramic's case maybe Darwin). Then the mill balls of which a mill of that size would use between 3-5 tonnes a day during operation.
    Only one helicopter in Australia is capable of transporting that weight , distance and the many trips that it would take is the Chinook in the Royal Australian Air Force. I think it would be pretty hard to even try to rent when it is a military piece of equipment that is involved at the time of resupplying flood affected areas in the NT and WA and transporting said communities of people to safe areas. If you recall this weather event flooded the entire Kimberly area took out the main road link and bridge of the Fitzroy River as well as flooding the NT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.