IBG 12.5% 0.5¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Even BARD agrees, the United States is interested in financing...

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Even BARD agrees, the United States is interested in financing the Citronen zinc-lead mine for a number of reasons. First, the mine could provide a significant source of strategic minerals for the United States. Zinc is a critical mineral that is used in a variety of products, including batteries, paints, and fertilizers. The United States is currently reliant on imports for zinc, and the development of the Citronen mine could help to reduce this reliance.Second, the mine could help to strengthen the relationship between the United States and Greenland. Greenland is an autonomous territory of Denmark, but it has been seeking greater independence in recent years. The development of the mine could provide a way for the United States to support Greenland's economic development and help to build a stronger relationship between the two countries.Third, the mine could help to promote American interests in the Arctic. The Arctic is a region of strategic importance, and the United States is seeking to increase its presence in the region. The development of the Citronen mine could help to achieve this goal by providing a way for the United States to access strategic minerals and build infrastructure in the region.Overall, the United States is interested in financing the Citronen zinc-lead mine for a number of reasons. The mine could provide a significant source of strategic minerals, strengthen the relationship between the United States and Greenland, and promote American interests in the Arctic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.172M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $101 22.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 9588855 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 437121 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.