CYM 5.13% 3.7¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-4

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    A pretty solid report, with all as positive as can be as we currently sit.

How was that guess of negative $2Mil in the balance Pie?

Looks like they've really reigned in costs, and with a burn rate of about $1.5 mil or less per Q, we've got the cash till the end of the year to update the study.

The biggest problem for the project was always the mine life, seriously impacting NPV and the financiers available.

To extend out to 20 years and incorporate the sulphides, which make up the bulk of the resource, is what I was really hoping for, and very happy to see that as the focus now!

Hopefully once the study can be updated, the true potential of the project can be realised, and finance may be on better terms as credit loosens..

Either way, good luck to all the longs here, seems mostly the vultures hanging around trying to get pats on the back for the funding falling through..

End of the day, we've got one of the top undeveloped copper resources in Oz, minimal Capex, and a world transitioning to huge copper usage! Let's hope for some good news on the updated study, and some much needed positive outcomes this year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.