CYL 23.1% $1.41 catalyst metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-9

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Gratton44, looks like CYL will be lucky to do 20kozs this year.....maybe 21k. Really not an asset at all, not viable.
    Biggest current asset of CYL is the 20 million (net), they've just raised...next biggest asset is it's 50% interest in the Whitelaw tenements, thought the latter is an asset that's going to absorb large sums of money to prove up, and even larger sums to bring to production.
    Vango is not an asset, came with ? $ 15 million ? outstanding debt, further possible liabilities for Zuleika damages, possible SGI damages and legals, and owns only 47% of K2 ( most advanced tenement ) and 60% of balance.......and no ability to mine any of it without a mill.
    The mill is owned and used by SGI.......now you'd think, well I'd think, a bright boy like DeC, would start off by securing access to the mill, before buying vango, but he didn't, and now he can't......well, maybe he can on a share for share basis, but that's unlikely to happen.
    All a bit of a mess for CYL.....but, positive side, it used the SGI t/o offer to raise $20 million, which will leave some cash left over from vango debacle to fund Henty and some Whitelaw exploration.
    And SGI, we'll be fine....made $14 million in 2021, we'll do it again, easily repeatable, it's called, stop doing silly stuff.
    In a hugely risk industry, like gold mining, you need hugely competent leadership; sadly neither of our companies are so blessed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.