NHC 0.21% $4.65 new hope corporation limited

Watched a march 2023 video interview with Robert Millner.Again...

1. 9,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Watched a march 2023 video interview with Robert Millner.
    Again if some one wants to shut me up just play a video of Millner or the BKW's ceo as I sit mesmerized with prefect blood pressure.
    They make so much sense unlike the ignorance displayed by the media and 95% of policticians .
    If the coalition had half a brain Millner should write their questions for parliament when questioning Bowen.
    Millner made a statement Australia and NZ are the only 2 countries 'not' building new coal power plants.(we prefer to blow them up).with maybe the exeption of Singapore
    The question to Bowen should be why Bowen is Australia and NZ the only countries globally not building new clean technology coal power plants.?'

Of course Bowen will reply Australia plans to become a battery operated global energy super power.

ps my 2 cents,if the world is so concerned about coal power plants but continue to build them why is not more pressure being put on the WTO to place quality standards on the coal that can be used in furnances/power stations. ,Australia being the clean qty std others must follow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.65
Change
-0.010(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $3.930B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.67 $4.67 $4.62 $7.148M 1.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15886 $4.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.66 110851 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.