CZN 0.00% 0.9¢ corazon mining limited

Amigo, well said and quite true. It's like the big fish that got...

1. 2,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1697
    Amigo, well said and quite true. It's like the big fish that got away. We all probably remember companies which we let slip through our fingers and wonder what would have happened if we had sold Corazon and bought other stocks. LOL. I'll give you another one which is more recent. Maybe it was me or maybe @Sub1 or maybe another person who posted an interview by * on this thread which featured Corazon and Azure (AZS). That was only a few months ago and at the time, Azure was at about 15cents. Today it is approaching $3:00 - a 20x bagger in less than three months. All readers on the Corazon thread had the opportunity and I was also tempted but failed to buy. The lithium-boom has caught many by surprise and I confess I missed the bandwaon on Liontown and Pilbara as well. I hope you have had more success with your stocks. But I'm not complaining or whining about sour grapes. The stock market is a brutal game and, in particular, investing in junior explorers is the most brutal, but it offers fantastic opportunites and I have rode a couple. I think I read somewhere that there are about 770 junior explorers in Australia, and only a few will make the tier 1 discovery - a company maker. Old' time prospectors have a rule of thumb that only 1% of prospects are worth drilling, and of those only anout 1% will go on to become a mine. So it's about a 1 in 10,000 chance of success. IMO when all is said and done, Corazon is still a much undervalued junior explorer. I feel that this dog will have its day in the sun. So I have averaged down and remain patient for that day. Yes @Y4ukikmycow, I am probably a madman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2531910 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1130864 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 51
Last updated 10.58am 30/05/2024 ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.