CZN 0.00% 1.0¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-21

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    @ryderman,

I to have Y4 to thank for all his efforts in staying the distance because 5 years ago if I was to listen to all the rampers way back then I would have lost substantial amounts and because Y4 was so up front an honest and he was one of few who had really researched Corazon all the way back to their start up years I took onboard what he had posted even though day in day out he continued to be attacked by the upramping gangs because it went against the grain of those ramping the stock, for those who had enough nous and took onboard what Y4 had researched then many like myself have certainly been helped with that knowledge Y4 bought to the table.

I took his advice and it wasn't don't buy Corazon but that there was much better company's to invest in because if you invest here your money either goes backwards or remains stagnated for extensive periods and that info had proved spot on, so to say he is a down ramper who needs help is so far away from truth one can only perceive your post was written without research at the end of the day those that took notice saved their investments and those who did not are still hoping all the best to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $470 47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1111199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.