CYL 4.98% $2.67 catalyst metals limited

Imo ZAG has little incentive to settle with us outside court...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Imo ZAG has little incentive to settle with us outside court after last wasc ruling where written testimony of a stone cold dead man whooped bruce in court so bad that the honorable wasc judge called bruce a big fat liar in writing in her 150+ page ruling. ZAG only able to litigate against us because girl who is ceo lent zag several million dollars and contaractually a corporation controlled by her get the cash payout in event of wasc awarding cash damages. If wasc award ZAG $20mm because of vango shady business practices then this girl personally stand to make about Disallowed on investment...this potentially payout on our backs be 20x more money than decrispy got from cyl for paying $66mm for vango and 4x what horrible fiduciaries get paid in australia to bankrupt the folk who trusted them. the gambler that i am, if i were her, with regard to wasc litigation i would prefer to litigate rather than settle. I would put it all on red and spin the wheel with honorable wasc judges since vango legal eagles batting .000 so far in front of them.
    Last edited by Petersburggray: 06/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
-0.140(4.98%)
Mkt cap ! $602.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.85 $2.51 $2.465M 922.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.69 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.