CYL 4.98% $2.67 catalyst metals limited

" and Imo the merger with superior was a very dirty deal put...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    " and Imo the merger with superior was a very dirty deal put together over a longer period of time ", wrote Petersbgg. Yes, nasty stuff. Hardly surprising that most Superior holders wanted no part of deC and CYL..
    However, at least a few of us are still here.......though, seeing the latest results, wondering why.
    Trying to be patient.....had expected cyl to come out of the gate flying......but no, the almost intractable challenges at Henty drag us down. Two approaches, throw more capital at Henty, or move towards an immy sale or closedown.
    I see more capital being thrown at Henty, and question that decision.....could be wrong, often wrong.....but, unstable ground, tiny production.....tiny tiny tiny, huge capital reqd to even maintain current production, and vastly more to increase...and increase to what .......35 k ozs.......that's still tiny, with henty grades can only be marginally profitable...like semi-fake tiny 'profit' cyl showed just before sgi takeover. Know when to hold them, know when to fold them.........
    I say, close it.....cyl still responsible for whatever's taken place in the past...worker killed.....but close it, now.
    Oh, says Petersbgg, there's more gold there, higher grades etc.........sure sure sure....doesn't change the reality...its a tiny marginal operation that requires huge capital to become a slightly larger tiny marginal operation, always with unstable ground conditions.
    Close it, now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
-0.140(4.98%)
Mkt cap ! $602.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.85 $2.51 $2.465M 922.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.69 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.