CYL 0.92% $2.15 catalyst metals limited

Ann: Quarterly activities report, page-58

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Dear dear Keppelman, Henty produced over 100kozs a yr......2002, 74kozs.....then 3 great years over 100kozs, then 2006, 70kozs.....and pretty much downhill from there, all the way to 16kozs year before cyl's great rescue mission.....what this year, 20k ozs ?
    Anyway you cut it, that's not an impressive record.
    I'd guess a lot of high grading over the history of this mine, leaving lots of ore and no way to extract it profitably.
    CYL either develops higher grade ore sources, and drilling shows some possibilities, or it's a scratch and moan operation for ever.
    CYL must be into this baby for 30 million if it's in for a penny.......with as yet no return, production back down to below year one, and more, much more, money required, 15-20 million.
    I agree it's now a sideshow, but one that's absorbing huge sums of money.
    CYL really must either, asap, identify a decent new ore body within the complex that offers real profit possibilities, or cut bait and get out.
    And, two mining faces closed for safety reasons ( have i got that right....really impossible to get good info from company website, and need to rely on asx and work through hundreds of nr's, none of which would ever be released under a 'negative' headline ) suggests other problems which the company has chosen not to inform it's real owners about.
    Would one of the well informed people here PLEASE let me know what the heck the two mining face close downs was about......in my mind, it was about unstable ground......but that may have come from PulpCutter......what did CYL say, and which two faces were they...ie in which ore bodies. ....thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.15
Change
-0.020(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $485.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.19 $2.21 $2.11 $859.6K 400.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2405 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.15 427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.