CYL 7.18% $2.09 catalyst metals limited

" two challenging months of production in Januaryand February...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    " two challenging months of production in Januaryand February where two stope failures, combinedwith a planned mill shutdown for essential work,had a significant impact on production ".........finally, one reference to the stope failures, in the Quarterly Activities Report, 28th April/23.....and, apologies all, finally found, under Investor Relations, all nr's.....too much single malt I guess, or would have looked there earlier.
    So, unless there's another mention of the stope failures, we haven't been told enough to know wtf is going on.
    Stope failures are really unusual, really really unusual.
    Reasonable to assume these were from unstable ground conditions, but we don't know, and there could be other reasons.
    The location of there stope failures is critically important, and we have no idea where they took place.
    How many stopes are being worked ?
    Were these two stopes in the same area ? What ore 'body' or bodies in the mine were these two working in ?
    Were they working remnant ore, or into the new higher grade ?
    A more exact description of the type of failure please.
    I imbibe at bit more single malt than is healthy, but you guys act like zombies, on serious drugs, or maybe just zen'ing out on the ineffable beauty of life... .....wake up, this is serious.....watching the rain soak the Tyrol is lovely Swiss Gnome, but a poor substitute for pushing management to tell the truth.
    In my all too many years, I have never had a mine with two stope failures in one qtr, never.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.140(7.18%)
Mkt cap ! $471.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $2.09 $1.94 $1.829M 895.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5163 $2.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 19727 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.