SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

PulpCutter - you seem to be by yourself on these threads in...

1. 4,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    PulpCutter - you seem to be by yourself on these threads in taking the view that focusing on the Sugar Zone project is strategically the right thing for Silver Lake to do. Good for you for sticking to your guns. Not yet convinced you are on the money but wanting to tease out your thinking. So, I have a question or two for you, if that is okay with you.

Question One: Do you consider the decisions to put the Sugar Zone mill into care and maintenance and to put $35m into the project this financial year, including 93k drill metres into the deposit, are necessary and sufficient to turn Sugar Zone around? In other words do you think Silver Lake has a reasonable shot at getting to where they want to be with Sugar Zone without draining the kitty?

Question Two: What do you see as a plausible endgame for Silver Lake with Sugar Zone? Where do you think Silver Lake is trying to get to with Sugar Zone, particularly in light of the short life of mines of Silver Lake's WA projects?

I have to say, I found the dot point on Sugar Zone in the summary page of the quarterly pretty spooky. Fifty seven words in just one sentence just screams of a weak attempt to make excuses. What they said in the guts of the quarterly was better but I can understand why most posters on the SLR hc threads seem wary of Silver Lake's forward looking statements. Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you could share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance (and I hope you and yours are not too affected by the fires).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.