NAG 0.00% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

I think you are being a bit harsh there Baldi.Announcing that...

1. 2,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    I think you are being a bit harsh there Baldi.

Announcing that they were approached by the Omanis is simply providing a matter of "disclosure."

The fact that it hasn't yet resulted in an Offtake Agreement is not too surprising given the early stage of Drilling. Doesn't mean it won't happen not that it will happen. NAG hasn't YET met the criteria, simple as that but what is the criteria?

So they are talking with the Chinese. That's good as that's two of the main World Refiners (there aren't many currently.) I think the Omanis are 20% of the market & Chinese Refiners are a major part of the remainder.

Obviously we don't know for sure what the "Criteria" is but I think we can assume that an Inferred Resource would certainly tick the box.

So to me the question is will someone make a mover as NAG gets closer to a JORC. Someone may well want to get in early & beat the opposition. That is pre JORC, given the competitive nature of the product & it's relative scarcity. it's more about the confidence of prospective refiners & how keen they are to beat their opposition imo.

The Omanis can't get regular supplies of Antimony for their refining plant - that's a known. The Chinese have locked up two Antimony Producers in Canada in the last 6 months, further restricting Supply for the Omanis.

So it depends at what point they want to make a move & how desperate they are AND it depends on how quickly NAG proceeds. It's too early for NAG's to trigger an Offtake Agreement now but it may not be as far off as a JORC either?
    Last edited by JetBlue: 03/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 321175 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 390095 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.