BET 6.17% 8.6¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-95

1. 1,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    So not even going to acknowledging the other two but Urinal. You held. Assume stop loss kicked you out. Since then you have not held and all you do is try and push your negativity upon holders and the company. The points you repeatedly put forward are all things that we know and if we chose to look upon the company with your scorn goggles then we would appreciate your commentary.

If we choose to look upon the company with a different outlook that is our choice.
    Whilst you remain a non holder, your opinion is easily interpreted as a sore loser who didn’t have the balls to ride this to the death.

You clearly BET with your in-expendable cash and are now eating the dates off the calendar.

I love your commentary and tones as they are at least articulated with good grammar and what would seem some intellectual background. BUT the transparency of your hurt and pain is so very clear.

if you would like to participate in the hug a ginga day let me know. Because I would put any amount of money on you being a flaming fire crotch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.005(6.17%)
Mkt cap ! $83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $269.2K 3.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10631 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.