NHC 4.63% $4.52 new hope corporation limited

I must say I respect both you and Tinwins. What does amaze me is...

1. 5,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    I must say I respect both you and Tinwins.

What does amaze me is that you seem to be a contradiction- holding such strong left views normally makes you hate Coal and Fossil fuels in general - yet you say go NHC.
    So maybe its just the capitalism you support.
    I think left politics is as bad as right politics they are just two sides of the same coin.
    What does make me scared (it is the first time I have voiced this after living here for 17 years) it is the polarisation without understanding.
    My research suggests that all the welfare plans you think the right didnt do are unsustainable without the revenue from coal, oil and gas. Australia cannot survive without the mining of fossil fuels.
    I suspect no-one ever tells the population what amounts are spent on various things - e.g. NDIS - whilst needed is probably unsustainable in its current form- it in fact was in an American version as I researched.
    The projection of the AUD ending up at 40 US cents holds a lot of pain for all of us.
    I just think both you and Tinwins could find a lot in common focusing making dure we understand each other. I dont think you are as marxist as you suggest just pushing the boundaries.
    Last edited by joewolf: 21/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.52
Change
0.200(4.63%)
Mkt cap ! $3.820B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.40 $4.57 $4.39 $22.62M 5.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 23086 $4.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.56 12282 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.