PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

clearly you have no idea how future, projected, underlying PER...

1. 9,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4214
    clearly you have no idea how future, projected, underlying PER is worked out or calculated by the experts nor how they get ahead of the revaluation rerate when assessing 0 earning stocks some known as "unicorns".

These stocks were assessed based on underlying trading accounts and future PER.
    You need to go back to University buddy not me and do a course on stock valuation analysis as clearly you are unable to assess stock valuations in such a way.

So you saying FB twitter & all the other stocks with 0 profits were valued by market on what parameters then?! What they are all worthless then on your methodology and shouldnt be listed, LOL.

Back to basic school for you hence why you aint a broker or stock valuer.
    I guess no education could help a mind that twists outcomes to suit their own agenda, its called subjectivity.

Looks like the market disagrees with you, they don't value PAN or the unicorn stocks at 0 do they !
    On the contrary MCR was valued at $760M for lower production and NO MILL by AF/Wyloo and WSA was valued at $1,100M by IGO both of whose earnings/profits were also 0.00

You calling those purchases using expert valuations as worthless too? What they sell them for 0.00 too, NUTS.

PANs PER based on future earnings is way way too low and many multiples below MCR WSA IGO BHP imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.