FEX 3.08% 33.5¢ fenix resources ltd

That's a good point but.... Wouldn't you prefer John Wellborn...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    That's a good point but.... Wouldn't you prefer John Wellborn (ex bearded ManPower stripper) to spend that 59 million.... i.e what other minerals are in the Pharos project??? Fex only has rights to the iron ore in the Pharos project.

could it be worthwhile doing a hostile takeover of the company that owns the Pharos project.... I think they're trading at 2cents.

Or what about that huge busted iron ore mine in NSW ... I can't remember the company name.

Also Mr John Wellborn (ex bearded ManPower stripper) has a background in mining gold. You reckon they might be looking at that shit too?

They have mentioned other commodities. They know how to make make a buck. I reckon they'd stop production if shit got sour.

They could be also looking at copper, lithium.... We don't know. But as JW has said, they are looking at other commodities.

They know how to get things happening and are doing that right now with the Weld mine.

60 million in the bank. They know what to do. Looking at the hedging policy - not many companies do that.

JW even mentioned Hydrogen trucks - in talks with Volvo.

i'm speculating that they are practising blending the shine iron ore and the cost of doing it. They could potentially double production at a lower grade if its affordable.
    And then add another doubling of production if they can blend they weld project at a lower grade when shipments start.

These guys aren't stupid. Their (the executives) wealth depends on the share price. They're trying to blossom and i hope they create a beautiful flower that the shareholders can adore the scent of their beautiful creation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.010(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $232.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $500.2K 1.519M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 110362 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 143853 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.