ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Yes, I bought this stock initially with that in mind when we were in the doldrums with Nifty. Confidently "assumed" it always had better economics than Rentails but we are waiting for further information to be released on both projects to make the data factual. Has been discussed before & a lot on this forum have laughed off or discarded this strategy. Some years ago, there was a "low ball" offer for Heemskirk maybe whilst Brett was at the helm but it was knocked back by SRZ. I don't believe management have this in focus anymore as there are various strings being pulled behind the scenes at MLX. I initially wanted MLX to have more independence from their current partners but this might never happen. The "value" door is possibly closing on this option as there has been a board reshuffle at SRZ, Scamander might be a kicker in it's own right & soon more data is to be released on the Heemskirk project. On the other side of the coin, VMS was also discussed. Just thinking the other day about a super production corridor LOL. I am not sure independance is one of MLX's main strategies. Happy to keep building the bank balance for the moment & see what unfold's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.