MLX 1.15% 43.0¢ metals x limited

Guys it seems as though the company hasn’t explicitly stated...

1. 20,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    Guys
    it seems as though the company hasn’t explicitly stated what the use of cash will be - which my understanding is to fund rentails and perhaps that is what is missing here. I would understand if they were building cash with no major projects on the horizon but rentails will cost circa 150-200 m MLX share so I guess I don’t see the cash accumulation as a bad thing. My strong preference is to be invested in a company that is net cash or marginal debt . I have seen many companies SP destroyed where they enter a project with too much debt. Acquisition’s are also I understand a second potential use of cash .

perhaps the issue is that this hasn’t been made clear

going back to GRR - for over a year they traded at or just below net cash , that’s because the company was making limited and at times zero cash flow - as soon as that changed so did the SP and the fears and theories about Chinese ownership evaporated

my experience is people often look for reasons why SP is what it is , but often SP changes can be rapid and explosive . It’s not the first time I have seen a stock trade sideways despite improving value only to see it start moving and add 100% plus over a few months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $394.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 44.0¢ 42.5¢ $164.4K 379.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 115022 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 102827 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.