MLX 3.41% 45.5¢ metals x limited

Full moon tonight and the SP seems to want to drop out of the...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Full moon tonight and the SP seems to want to drop out of the current pennant.

Looked like sophs or a large holder was intent of exiting capital more rapidly out of the company of late, with heavy stacking to the sell side, each time the queue thinned out, regardless of the share price being offered.

Let's now see if it can J curve a little upside rally after the US sees it's moon and a phase reversal possibly takes place, OR we see the magical .25 be approached, where we see a technical triple bottom, channel.

If the SP could actually hit some sort of bottom and capitulate, along with a big volume dump, we might actually see some sort of concerted effort of real buying into these big engulfing red candles , and a REAL upside pulse introduction starts to take place.

I am not going even going to try and guess the next move in the SP right now, as for all I know it might simply drift along at .27-.28 for months, but let's hope the company sees SOME sort of price action escalation, one direction or the other, into the usual December run...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.