ALK 1.71% 57.5¢ alkane resources limited

Thank you for your reply. I have enjoyed your commentary on...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Thank you for your reply. I have enjoyed your commentary on mining, interpretation of results and your opinions on where they should drill next. Thank you for that.
    I will not go into my conspiracy too far or go back and research the actual history as it is only my own pondering. Once upon a time Alkanes share price problems began when our largest holder bought his iron ore mine, lock, stock and barrel. He has historically been a great supporter of Alkane and ASM since the spin off. I value his ongoing support and thought buying the iron ore mine may have exposed his liquidity. If an entity did not want the ASM metals plant and the Dubbo mine to become a producing concern they would attack the viability of its financial situation and future financial needs. Pure guess work but pushing the ASM share price down through short selling as has happened over the last few years may have necessitated the selling of assets, Alkane, to protect his ASM holdings. I would suggest that the majority of substantial holders in ASM would also be substantial holders of Alkane so the companies will always be intrinsically connected. You must remember this is a fairy tale and the only way we get a pot of gold at the end is by supporting our companies and our management team. There is a dragon that will feast on ASM with half a chance. The dragon has agents that post on social media platforms to achieve its goals which are never to the benefit of shareholders in any company they are attacking.
    Last edited by HCgreggy: 26/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $346.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 59.0¢ 56.5¢ $1.109M 1.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47384 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 20486 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
57.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.5¢ 59.0¢ 56.5¢ 493430
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.