CYL 1.50% $1.97 catalyst metals limited

Brother you and me riding on same boat with Davy Jones as...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Brother you and me riding on same boat with Davy Jones as captain, a man who is no expert as a mining engineer, but rather whose only experience is as a banker, hanging paper or diluting folks out of their equity for his profit. Simple fact is without vango current liabilities and massive capex need of vango unicorn mine trident, we at cyl would not need Davy Jones services period. Without vango dead weight of current liabilities and trident capex we could easily ride this out and do the cap raise we need in say 6 months after bullish gold price move makes terms better for us. You prefer brother to sing these jokers praises, pump pump pump it up...I hope you dont think your pump get enough retail on board cyl so you can sell out your position to retail at a profit. I take a different tack...right now, like you brother, I am very long here so I'll let you pump it but I going to lay out all my bearish arguments warning retail about my personal experience about how these jokers operate. That is a mitzvah, to warn people about crooks who make financial promises and break their word. Perhaps junior wake up, but I don't bet on it. When junior give me a reason to change my mind, I can easily argue bullish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.97
Change
-0.030(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $443.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $1.99 $1.92 $971.5K 497.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2208 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 6090 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.