KRR 8.33% 1.1¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-73

1. 11,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4692
    Looking at the Vanadium markets now, as well as the horrid share price of TVN, it looks like management sold the Speewah project at the perfect moment!!! A great outcome which you can’t fault them for! The HPA was a disaster which I would agree with though. Having held through that period and seeing the constant decline of our share price, it was not fun at all. Although it did allow me to accumulate many more parcels at low levels and be lucky enough to now be in the green. If I kept my initial entry prices I would be up to 70% down now!

The HPA cost a lot more than the Speewah to get to advance. If we sold the HPA now we would very likely take a substantial loss so it’s clever from management to hold it on the sidelines until markets pick up or await a JV partner to advance it. Better to spend that $20M from the Speewah sale to drill out the highly prosperous Tennant Creek region for gold and copper and other metals imo. Looking at record aud gold prices we are onto a winner in TC if we get a decent intersection. We are not even a week past the deadline of the initial drilling assays by the way. A lot of people in here, the same usual suspects are making a massive deal about it but management may just be analysing the data and organising a report for market release as we speak.
    Last edited by coto: 06/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $24.59K 2.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 946277 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 38118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.