LYC 0.89% $7.82 lynas rare earths limited

Well, folks, the stakes are getting very high. I hope you will...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Well, folks, the stakes are getting very high. I hope you will all recall my warning about Donald Trump. For absolute sure, he will pull us out of the Paris Climate Accords again. His plans for the U.S. with his "windmill cancer" and cars will batteries that won't get you to the nearest post box.

Musk is behind him with $$$. He can live without the government incentives because he has scale, and if it goes away (which it will), the small startups like Lucid will go out of business. The big 3, including Ford, will delay, waiting for a change in regulations. Leaving Musk with an almost monopoly for EV .

To pay back the Big Oil money Trump is raking in, could be a rewriting of the Biden Inflation Act, which could cancel contracts signed by the Commerce Department and the Defense Department.

At this point, Trump is a bigger enemy to keep an eye on, with regards to Lynas' future, then Chairman Xi and the entire Chinese establishment.

He is dangerous.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6327/6327945-aeac9639d7b9c577d0953da4e512e691.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.