LYC 1.45% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-72

1. 7,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    You always said BEVs were ;ess expensive than ICE, HEV or PHEV. Now that they have all been Selling for a while It is turning out that Over ist life the cost per mile is highest for BEV .
    Now you say "Renewables are cheaper" and like always no reference to back it up. On my electric bill supply is about 10 cents a KWH All types of renewable companies contact me to go green. In general they are 2 ~ 3 cents more that a non Green company. What do you base your statement on. My guess just the fact you like the idea. At least with BEVs you thought it was brakes and oil changes. I will admit I did not see that they would need 4 new very expensive tires every 10,000 miles because they weigh so much more. That even minor accidents usually result in the car being totaled if even a small dent to the battery compartment. This has sent EV insurance through roof. 47% of Tesla owners say they will not buy another.

The Republicans have put it in their platform to kill most green subsidies. We will have to wait and see but pretty sure Dems will be opposite and that is major. Of course you say it does not matter but start out with the wrong assumption that renewables are cheaper.

Just for record My electric suplier is green and I am paying more. I think it is my responsibility to help jump start the renewable market. It will be cheaper some day but that is at least a decade or more away

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
-0.100(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.78 $6.80 $6.69 $13.60M 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13933 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 1389 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.