LYC 3.39% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

ttroy, np, you're welcome, but to be honest that info was simply...

1. 6,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1059
    ttroy, np, you're welcome, but to be honest that info was simply background; the only point of the post was the last statement.

You're not alone in thinking Trump is not interested in the green revolution but that sentiment is without merit (except as it relates to ineffective government's stumbling stop-n-start stimuli). Trump says it's a "scam" for a number of reasons, not one of which counters his interest in the economic aspects (or Greenland, I suspect, lol). The guy knows smart and goes big; he doesn't just spend big, because he's not a career politician with little idea of the value of money.

As I said, I exited Lynas when they dragged their feet on DyTb; I have started re-accumulating since the announcement they will produce in MAL. That's all I wanted to hear. US ops concept started by Trump's DOD managed to survive, but there's no one in the US making magnets, so what's the point?

Catching China is going to require a WWII-type effort, but no politician is going to concede they have allowed such a situation to arise.

Last edited by Chemist1959: 25/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.230(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $7.05 $6.72 $39.03M 5.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11129 $6.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.03 26155 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.