BGL 0.74% $1.36 bellevue gold limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-50

1. 4,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Goldies in general such as this need to constantly drill for more ounces to extend their life and that don't come cheap.
    However, i would expect if the gold price aligns with where i think it's going, and they keep finding more high-grade ore then anything is possible add in the fact we will also attack a premium when the solar and wind power comes online to add in the drop of ASIC we will be raking in dollars.
    NST our captain Mr. Stralow is recruited from there quick history lesson for you from an old fart.
    NST started off on one mine Paulsen's after the mob that had it thought it had pinched out.
    Not sure of the price but was super cheap they sent in underground drill rigs and the deeper they drilled the more gold they found but the grade kept growing at depth that made them what they are today, but our man was not there them.
    Not sure how many mines NST now owns and runs but that's the part of why i think we picked him to be with BLG.
    Reckon he knows what we are sitting on and can see the that when this really kicks off we will be shopping for more mines.
    AIMHO BTW Gold busted 2055 tonight onwards and upwards Amigos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.733B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.37 $1.33 $9.286M 6.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 69011 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.