FEX 1.59% 31.0¢ fenix resources ltd

I asked Investability this specific question, which they...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I asked Investability this specific question, which they repeated to ensure they had understood it correctly. This was not then put to John in the webinar.
    It was a clear opportunity to answer simple questions:
    Is Craig paid by Fenix as a full time employee ? When does he manage his other transport business interests ? Is Fenix looking to use its transport knowledge and skills outside the mid west and if so where do Craig's other business interests fit in with this ? On what basis would Fenix Newhaul purchase the contracts that Craig has, which sit outside FN ?

This is a messy situation and the fact that it was not clarified prior to the acquisition reflects poorly on John and certainly is concern that what should be a simple matter is not clarified when directly asked about at this stage.

It lends weight to the view that this is being run like a family business rather than a professionally run quoted company. Similarly, John appears to still have a $5m interest free 'loan' given by the company for shares , which he has received substantial dividends from, but there is no clear arrangement to pay the loan back.

It concerns me as it is unclear whether we would see our proportionate rewards in the case of business success.

Happy to be corrected on this,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $215.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.5¢ $31.97K 103.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 798 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 286 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.5¢ 106078
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.