CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Thanks Joel.

I think SLR will mine the French Kiss open pit as they strip Santa in the first year. In the reserve statement, Sept 27, they wrote (page 8):

"The French Kiss deposit is not incorporated into FY24 guidance, however, it demonstrates the potential for mining to continue at Aldiss beyond the current Tank underground development". The French Kiss reserve is 489Kt @ 1.9 g/t for 30Koz, which would displace much/most of the stockpiles for a year.

They also stated, and for the life of me I can't find it, is the potential to "dovetail" the recommencement of underground mining at Mt Belches when Tank is finished, to be worked out with the contractor. In the June 2022 quarterly... that's over 18 months ago... and in the FY23 guidance section, they wrote:

"SLR also retains the opportunity to restart underground mining at Mt Belches in FY24, which has the potential to deliver year-on-year growth without the requirement for a material capital investment". Does "opportunity" relate to contractual agreement?

In FY23 there was a lot of drilling focus at Mt Belches... Cock-Eyed-Bob resources, mainly indicated, increased by 90Koz and CEB will be the first to resume mining. Until September 2021, before the Covid response, Mt Belches supplied by far the dominant underground ore feed to the plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.